Friday 16 November 2018

Taken Love by Casey Clipper

REVIEWED BY
Joanne Swinney 


Taken Love (The Love Series #4)Taken Love by Casey Clipper
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I am gutted this is the last instalment of this series. I wanted to hear Mr. Murphy’s story. I’m stamping my feet like a two-year-old. I want more. I am most certainly going to read other books by this Author, I suppose I’ll have to content myself with that.

Smith was Derk’s partner. Always very quiet, in the background. Who knew the guy was a man with many secrets. They do say, you have to watch out for the quiet ones. Very true in this case. Mr. Murphy sure wants to keep him close.

Smith shakes up the mob without really meaning to. He thought he was helping someone out. He knew what would happen if the rivals got ahold of, Cara. A young woman he only previously met. If you can even call it that.

Cara has had the worst luck. Her only living parent is the complete worst. Her so-called mother has put Cara’s life in danger. Being Kidnapped is only the beginning on this rollercoaster Cara has been forced upon.

Smith will do everything in his power to save Cara. And I mean everything. Who would have thought he’d actually go against the mob boss. I was reading thinking, are you insane?

This story will shock the knickers off you. People are literally fighting for their lives in more ways than you could possibly imagine.

I have loved reading each of these books in this series. My only complaint? I WANT MORE!!


View all my reviews

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the fantastic review! I’m thrilled you’ve loved The Love Series.

    ReplyDelete

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...