Wednesday 27 March 2019

The Feel Good Factor by Lauren Blakely




The Feel Good FactorThe Feel Good Factor by Lauren Blakely
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

The Feel Good Factor by Lauren Blakely

Bad boy? Check. Tattoos galore? Check. Motorbike? Check. Dirty-talker to rival any of Blakely’s previous boys? Check and check again. There you go! I’ve just given you all the reasons to get your hands on Derek. I mean, The Feel Good Factor.

But really, when we had a brief intro to Perri and Derek’s first meeting in Best Laid Plans, I knew (because I’m psychic) that the sparks would fly off the page when it came to their story and it’s so nice to know I’m right! Derek is the quintessential bad boy with a heart of gold who has come to help his sister with her children while her husband is overseas and Perri is the cop who pulls him over for driving too fast on the aforementioned motorbike. Circumstances force them into close proximity and they realize how much they have in common: namely their lack of interest in a relationship and also their passion for helping the community - which leads them to entering what else but a kissing contest!

This book was full of deliciously dirty banter and a wicked slow-burn. The characters complemented each other in that they knew when to give and take, push and pull. Their relationship was full of all the things that make it a Lauren Blakely novel and it’s one I devoured with a smile on my face and a fan cooling me down. I am so so so very looking forward Nobody Does It Better - Shaw and Vanessa’s story!

*I voluntarily read an early copy of this book.

**Reviewed by Melinda for Joandisalovebooks Blog.

View all my reviews



https://www.amazon.com/review/R2PG3AK3HJ9TOX/ref=pe_1098610_137716200_cm_rv_eml_rv0_rv


https://www.amazon.co.uk/review/R24RNN86FCQLLG/ref=pe_1572281_66412651_cm_rv_eml_rv0_rv

https://www.bookbub.com/reviews/3876951446

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...