Tuesday 20 April 2021

Bombshells by Sarina Bowen

 


REVIEWED BY
Melinda Lazar 

BombshellsBombshells by Sarina Bowen
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Bombshells by Sarina Bowen

The Bruisers and the Bombshells meet in this next book of the Brooklyn Bruisers and feature Baby Bayer and Sylvie! The Bombshells is the newly formed female hockey team where Sylvia is the backup goalkeeper. It’s instant attraction for both of them but Anton is on the straight and narrow (no distractions whatsoever!) while Sylvie thinks she’s in love with someone else. Keeping all of this in mind, Anton and Sylvie strike up a friendship first and foremost.

I enjoyed experiencing all the different relationships in this book and particularly loved revisiting the Bruisers locker room 😆. However, what struck me most was the relationships slowly forming between the Bombshells. Supportive, strong, and overall badassery. The romance between Sylvie and Anton started slowly and I was here for it! There wasn’t much I disliked about the book apart from having to wait foreverrrrr for the next one! I mentioned Sylvie thinking she’s in love with someone else, but there’s no triangle here. Each book in the Brooklyn Bruisers series can absolutely be read as a standalone however, if possible, I’d definitely suggest reading the whole series.

*I voluntarily read an early copy of this book.

**Reviewed by Melinda for Joandisalovebooks Blog.



View all my reviews


No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...