Thursday 13 May 2021

How to Get Lucky by Lauren Blakely

 

REVIEWED BY 
Melinda Lazar 

How to Get LuckyHow to Get Lucky by Lauren Blakely
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

How to Get Lucky by Lauren Blakely & Joe Arden

I just want to start off by saying I love Teddy! He’s the nicest of nice guys: loves books, music, and dogs - the perfect trifecta! He feels an immediate attraction to London, not realizing she’s the sister of his boss which is, for more than the obvious reasons, a huge no no. However, being the professional DJ that he is, when London requests his help with a performance she’s choreographing, he can’t help but agree to lend his expert knowledge.

What can I say? I loved every single word of this book! The characters were both so well-thought out and just perfect for each other. The banter between them and also the conversations/messages with their respective friends were so engaging and the banter was, as always, perfect. The book was fun, flirty, and fabulous and I’m ready for more from this duo!

*I voluntarily read an early copy of this book.

**Reviewed by Melinda for Joandisalovebooks Blog.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...