Wednesday 30 December 2015

Release!: A Walker Brothers Novel by J.S. Scott


REVIEWED BY Joanne Swinney


Release!: A Walker Brothers Novel (The Walker Brothers Book 1)Release!: A Walker Brothers Novel by J.S. Scott
My rating: 5 of 5 stars



A surprise release that blew me away. Nobody knew that this Author was even writing a story of Trace Walker who many would have been introduced to in Chloe's story 'Billionaire Unbound'.

I was so intrigued by Trace and wanted to hear more, so imagine how excited I was reading a post saying 'surprise release' I downloaded and devoured with a huge smile on my face.

Trace takes over running his father's company when tragedy strikes. It's not that he never wanted the job but he thought he had many years before he took on such a huge role. He insistantly became the leader of his two brothers, Sebastian and Dane,not willing to show weakness at a time when they needed him the most. By building a wall around himself and taking control of every situation he's never allowed himself to really live, love and laugh, until the day Eva walked into his office.

Eva is a beautiful woman inside and out, considering the mother she had and the life she has had to deal with, it's a miracle her heart has remained intact, loving and very giving.
If anyone deserves a break and a chance at happiness it's Eva.

No story is ever complete without a few surprises and I was definitely surprised at the plot in this book. Let's just say certain topics are considered taboo in life but yet if you read this story, I think you will agree it's far from taboo, more it was destined to happen.

Really, who makes up the rules of life? Sometimes you just have to take a chance. Trace is not about to let Eva go so perhaps the sooner she is on the same page the better.

I have been fully fulfilled once again by this Author. Her stories take me just far enough for a thrill and beyond my wildest dreams of romance.
Thank you so much for this surprise book. As always, I am looking forward to reading more books by Author J.S.Scott.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...