Tuesday 2 October 2018

Kiss the Girl by Tara Sivec

REVIEWED BY
Melinda Lazar 


Kiss the Girl (The Naughty Princess Club, #3)Kiss the Girl by Tara Sivec
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Kiss the Girl by Tara Sivec

This book was a LOT of fun and I think it may be my favorite of the series! Kiss the Girl is the third book in the Naughty Princess series and I guess you can read it as a standalone, but why would you? You really should read them all to get the full story of these down-on-their-luck stripper princesses.

This is the story of Ariel who has met her Eric and cannot stand even the mere sight of him. She is so damn badass and takes no shit that I’ve decided I want to be her when I grow up. Loved her. Her only shortcoming is that thanks to an emotionally abusive past relationship, she has zero confidence in herself and how she looks. When she’s evicted from her home, Prince Eric comes to the rescue and carries her away to his humble abode/boat where they live happily ever after... wait no. Wrong story. Eric does indeed drag her kicking and screaming and gives her a home on one of his boats till she sorts herself out. Of course, no relationship is without drama and these two deal with their fair share.

I so enjoyed this book. Eric had the patience of a saint and knew exactly how to help Ariel see her worth without driving her to homicide. His and Ariel’s relationship had been a long time coming and it was fun and explosive and just perfect for them. Anything less and it wouldn’t have been true to the characters, particularly Ariel. I love how Sivec throws in the Disney references and I loved Mr Triton.

I think this is the end of the series (although I hope I’m wrong) and I think Sivec did a great job with all of the books. Absolutely recommend these if you love RomComs.

*I voluntarily read an early copy of this book.

**Reviewed by Melinda for Joandisalovebooks Blog

View all my reviews


Link to Amazon Review

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...