Tuesday 11 December 2018

Fallen Angel, Part 6: A Mafia Romance by Tracie Podger


REVIEWED BY
Joanne Swinney 

Fallen Angel, Part 6: A Mafia RomanceFallen Angel, Part 6: A Mafia Romance by Tracie Podger
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This story should have come with a warning, some trigger warnings maybe. I wasn’t quite prepared for what transpired. I don’t want to give anything away, but there are some delicate issues that are dealt with throughout this book.

I am a huge fan of the Fallen Angel series as soon as I see a new release I one click without even reading the blurb, so, to be honest, the warning would have been a moot point for me.

If you haven’t ever picked up a book in this series I would recommend you start at the beginning. You’ll be taken on a journey leaving you craving for more Robert Stone than you ever thought possible.

Robert Stone a man of power even before Italy. He’s always been a leader, I think Brooke has always known this, but she wasn’t quite prepared to what extent. Robert and Brooke together are explosive, they breathe each other's air. One can not possibly live without the other, but their relationship is on seriously shaky ground.

Robert’s brother, Travis in all but blood is fighting for his life, and I’m not talking about being in Robert’s shadow. Circumstances which lead up to a point of no return, but only leave you with a pray had me gulping for some more oxygen. I was shouting out, ‘OH MY GOD’ and ‘WTF’. I just really wasn’t sure how far this Author was going to go. Yeah, I was afraid and I know it’s only a story, but I suppose that can only be a credit to the writer.

Robert has done some bad things over the years. He has done some wicked things to protect his family. But in this story, Robert takes on a whole new persona. Maybe he has always had it in him. It’s up to Brooke to decide what she can live with. One thing I can say about this man, he would protect anyone in his family with his own life. The fear of losing someone he loves is all the motivation he needs to KILL!!

Violence, bloodshed, and lots of it make up for some pretty gruesome scenes. You know when I first started this series I think I was living a mafia fairytale, but really there is no fairytale it’s the mafia for Christ sake.

If you love a gripping mafia romance with twists and turns in every book then this is just simply perfect for you.



View all my reviews

1 comment:

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...