Friday 28 December 2018

Nothing Personal by Karina Halle


REVIEWED BY 
Melinda Lazar 


Nothing PersonalNothing Personal by Karina Halle
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Nothing Personal by Karina Halle

I loved the sound of this blurb and, given that Halle was on a winning streak with her last few books, I requested to review immediately.

Kessler and Nova have a past in which he broke her heart without knowing how she felt about him and she reacted by moving as far away as she could - all the way to Hawaii. When Kessler shows up in Hawaii and takes the position - and therefore, promotion
- meant for Nova, she’s not about to take it lying down.

I liked the characters separately although Kessler occasionally acted like an overgrown toddler but together.... mmm I’m not so sure. I do like a second chance romance and I liked this one okay but I can’t say that I loved it or that I’d rush to read it again. I didn't really believe there was a true connection between the two main characters so that’s where it kind of lost me. I also don’t think this was much of a romantic comedy, instead just a second chance romance. All in all, this was just okay for me.

*I voluntarily read an early copy of this book.

**Reviewed by Melinda for Joandisalovebooks Blog

View all my reviews

AMAZON

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...