Tuesday 17 December 2019

Audition by Skye Warren

REVIEWED BY
Becky Cox 



AuditionAudition by Skye Warren
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I have enjoyed Skye Warren's other books and was looking forward to this one. I liked the story overall. Warren is a skilled writer and weaves a good story line. I know there is a huge majority that loved this story. It just fell a tad short for me.

While I enjoyed the characters and the basis for the story I spent a lot of time confused. Multiple characters with no back story. Switching time frames and characters POV. Events happened out of thin air that made no sense to me.

Audition has a hot North brother in it so you know there is going to be some frustration and angst, as well as, some hot sexy times. ;-) You will get all three in this book.

Happy reading.






View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...