Tuesday 3 December 2019

The Virgin Gift by Lauren Blakely

REVIEWED BY
Melinda Lazar 



The Virgin GiftThe Virgin Gift by Lauren Blakely
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

The Virgin Gift by Lauren Blakely

The Virgin Gift is the second story in Blakely’s after-dark series of super-steamy novellas and is the story of producer Adam and his best friend, boudoir photographer Nina who happens to be the virgin in this story. But Nina is not your average virgin. In fact, she has quite an extensive list of fantasies and when Adam sees the list, he’s only too happy to help Nina fulfill every single one and then some.

This is a quick, sexy read and satisfies in so many ways. Adam and Nina started out as friends and the progression to more seemed natural. There was a great chemistry between them and I loved that although she was a virgin for very good reasons, Nina wasn’t shy about vocalizing her desires. Great characters and I love the friendship group. I particularly loved the additional chapter thrown in.

*I voluntarily read an early copy of this book.

**Reviewed by Melinda for Joandisalovebooks Blog.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...