Monday 30 December 2019

The Wives by Tarryn Fisher

REVIEWED BY
Becky Cox 


The WivesThe Wives by Tarryn Fisher
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Never saw it coming.

Tarryn Fisher is known for her twist and surprise turns. Be it romance, fantasy or thriller, she is always keeping me on my toes. The Wives, is no exception.

I consistently read a book a day or every other at minimum. I didn’t read anything for days after The Wives just processing. This author makes you think. You don’t read her work and think “that was nice, what is next.” You reflect. You analyze. You assess.

Fisher is a master at messing with your mind. I have read some reviews, and everyone is entitled to their opinion, but several didn’t finish the book because they thought Thursday was weak or Seth was manipulative. What a grand experience they missed.

Both of those opinions could be true.....or they could have been smoke and mirrors.

For a truly enthralling experience, give The Wives a read. This is one book that won’t leave me for a good long time.

Reviewed by Becky for JoAndIsaLoveBooks.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...