Sunday 10 December 2017

Big Man by Penny Wylder


REVIEWED BY
Tina Shobe

Big ManBig Man by Penny Wylder
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Sasha Bluebell returns to her hometown on a mission to sell her mom's property that she inherited after her passing. She did plan on the complication of Grant Werther, whom unknown to her also inherited a portion.

Neither one of them thinks the other one recognizes/remembers the other. Prior to the drama of high school the two of them grew up together and were once pretty close friends.

I was confused on first trying to determine if the reason Sasha left town and had previously not returned was because her mom and her had a falling out or if something traumatic happened to her. Then I was confused on why the towns people were treating her the way they were. I think my confusion actually pulled me more into the story. It intrigued me as I was determined to figure out what happened in her past.

As far as Grant goes he grew up into a fine big man. Seriously is there anything hotter than watching a bare chested buff man chopping wood. I could actually visualize sweat running down his chest. He is definitely a small town guy. He doesn't need much to make him content.

They first came across as having nothing in common. 'City Girl' and 'Country Boy'. He thinks that small town life hold no attraction to Sasha. Sasha is determined there is more to her that being a big city girl.

These two have interesting dynamics. Like a love, hate relationship. There is underlying heat that slowly ignite as we read along and is at the point of being combustible when they give in to the chemistry.

As they work on the house and property that they have to figure out if the end result will be if they will have the same goal or will go their separate ways.


View all my reviews


No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...