Saturday 11 September 2021

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

 


Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1)Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received.

From that very first page, I was hooked and enthralled and I couldn't put it down. A.L. Jackson always knows how to feed the readers the story the right amount of drama, romance and angst. We fall in love with her characters chapter after chapter until we are so invested in the story it is as if we were part of the book itself.

Eden and Trent Lawson are to date two of my favourite characters and I think I love that both felt that equal pull towards each other we were just waiting for them to act on their emotions. We knew that moment was coming and OMG there were sparks!

All secondary characters bring so much to the storyline including Tren's son, CUTENESS overload alert.

No story of Amy is without the twist and turns and turns, it is something I love of all her stories so I wouldn't have it any other way.

Thankful as always for having received an ARC of this book and I can't wait to read the next book by this incredibly talented author.

5 STARS. Jo&Isalovebooks

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...