Wednesday 15 May 2019

Well Suited by Staci Hart

REVIEWED BY
Monique Cashmere 



Well Suited (Red Lipstick Coalition, #4)Well Suited by Staci Hart
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

When I first started reading this, I felt like I was missing something. When I went back to check the other books, I had! My bad, I skipped book 3 somehow, and I will be rectifying that mistake quick smart, as Amelia and Tommy’s story sounds pretty good indeed. He is Theo’s twin brother.

In saying that, I still got the full picture of what Katherine and Theodore’s story is all about. Kate, I’m going to call her Kate because I feel I know her well now, is different from the other girls. She needs order and stability and routine. It is hard for her to adapt to change and chaos. Theo is similar to this but he is better at being flexible and can handle little surprises. Even if it comes in the form of a baby. One thing he will insist on is being present throughout the whole experience. He will not repeat history and follow his own father's footsteps.

Theo melted my heart with his attention to detail to make everything easier for Kate. He believed in happily ever after and soul mates, but it is not in Katherine to conform to silly notions. Theo knows that to win Kate over is a slow and steady strategy and one he is willing to take for love. Kate, on the other hand, didn’t deem it possible to fall in love, it’s a chemistry thing. And as much as I wanted to shake her, I understood why she would think that way due to her upbringing. I don’t agree with her, and she finally sees what’s in front of her all along. What I didn’t get was John Banowski’s storyline, it felt out of place and thrown in for an explanation for something and the missing link might be book three, but his actions were a little contradictory. En masse I enjoyed this book and was happy with the full epilogue and the way it closed out the series.

** Reviewed by Monique for JoandIsaLoveBooks Blog.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...