Tuesday 3 March 2020

Tangled With The Twins by T.R. Cupak

REVIEWED BY
Ann Meemken



Tangled with the Twins


by 
31075254
's review

it was amazing

I could not wait for this story to hit my kindle. I loved the Alexa duet. This story was about an unconventional relationship. A threesome between twin sisters Becca, Jessa and Jeremy. They have been together for years but now there is a shift in their relationships. The story is full of surprises, friendship, support, love, understanding and compassion. The opening scenes are smoking hot and sets the mood of the story. I thought I knew how the story was going to progress but I was thrown for a loop. I felt for Becca for all she goes through in the story but the ending was incredible and heartfelt.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...