Saturday 18 April 2020

P.S. It's Always Been You by Lauren Blakely


REVIEWED BY
Melinda Lazar



P.S. It's Always Been YouP.S. It's Always Been You by Lauren Blakely
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

P.S. It’s Always Been You by Lauren Blakely

This was a sweet and exciting second-chance romance. Hunter and Presley met and fell in love some years ago only for Hunter to take off on a mysterious dream job and not be heard from again. For ten whopping years! They’re thrown back together for the sake of their jobs and it doesn’t take them long to find themselves falling all over again but really, what’s changed? Hunter will still up and go on his next big adventure once it’s over, right?!

I feel like this book was a journey for both Hunter and Presley and also for me as a reader. All the discoveries they made created a huge element of a deeper romance which was wonderful and something I hugely enjoyed. I could understand Presley’s apprehension in letting Hunter back in on an emotional level and the way that aspect played out was perfect for them. I really felt like for most of the book I was waiting for Hunter to kind of grow up - I don’t know if that’s the right way to put it but I can’t articulate well at the moment - and it pleased me to no end when he finally did.

*I voluntarily read an early copy of this book.

**Reviewed by Melinda for Joandisalovebooks Blog.

View all my reviews


https://www.amazon.com/review/R2CIEZ7V1IOZ15/ref=pe_1098610_137716200_cm_rv_eml_rv0_rv


https://www.bookbub.com/reviews/57001926

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...