Wednesday 15 July 2020

Am I The Only One by E.K. Blair



REVIEWED BY 
Becky Cox

EK Blair has written a delightfully twisty and suspenseful story. Somewhere in every chapter, you doubt what you thought was happening the chapter before. I truly enjoyed Am I The Only One.

The characters are well developed and have depth. They felt real to me which is the epitome of an excellently written book. I am limiting my discussion of the story itself, as I feel going in blind is the best way to read this story.

If you enjoy thrillers, romance, and anything a bit twisty you will love this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...