Monday 8 June 2015

Bear Hearts by Tamara Hoffa

REVIEWED BY Joanne Swinney


Bear HeartsBear Hearts by Tamara Hoffa
My rating: 5 of 5 stars



It felt like I had waited forever for this book to come out but in reality I only waited a few months. I was that excited to read after reading the first book 'Hers to Bear' in this fantastic series.
If you haven't read book one have no fear, I believe after reading book two you could read it as a standalone as the Author explains in the first thirty percent of this book what happened at the end of book one.
If you are like me though, you will want to read everything from the beginning.
The story tells us about Martin and Elizabeth. Martin being the shifter and Elizabeth being his intended mate who he has been waiting hundreds of years for. Unfortunately Elizabeth is sick, she believes she really doesn't have long left to live and Martin not fully trusting Elizabeth after everything that has happened makes for a very tricky mating.
Elizabeth is seen as the bad person but that woman has battled her whole life and deserves to be happy. Only Martin can give her that happiness.
Everyone in the shifter community obviously knows who Elizabeth really is and its like one giant family of uncles, aunts, nieces, nephews. Martin has the full support of his leader.
Elizabeth's father however has other ideas and wants her back home. Anybody that knows about shifters and their mates knows never to mess with the intended mate because the protection is fierce. Oh God Martin is so hot and loveable. I love to read about shifters. This book was just right up my street. If you love paranormal books, especially about shifters, this is the book for you.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...