Saturday 20 June 2015

Beneath These Chains by Meghan March

REVIEWED BY Micky Barnard

Beneath These Chains (Beneath, #3)Beneath These Chains by Meghan March
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is my first book by Meghan March and it was a pleasure to read. This is a book of hotness, quirky characters with depth and a great storyline.

Elle is a rich women but she's not living an entitled life. She's living for adventure and with a mission to achieve. She seeks a job in a pawn shop in search of her late Father's lost and treasured watch. She strolls into Chains, Lord's domain and she's completely out of place. Elle won't take no for an answer on the job front and they end up rubbing along together. Desire is crackling, people are getting killed and family test everything.

I devoured the book and although Elle and Lord has a quick connection, it was believable and I could invest in it. I am dying to go back and read the other books note but they standalone well.

I was provided with a copy of this book by the publisher in return for an honest review.

Reviewed for Jo&IsaLoveBooks Blog.

View all my reviews

https://www.amazon.com/review/R1WUMR6TJ4XKLE/ref=cm_cr_rdp_perm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...