Tuesday 30 June 2015

Moonlight Rider by Charlotte Boyett-Compo

REVIEWED BY Becky Cox


Moonlight RiderMoonlight Rider by Charlotte Boyett-Compo
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I was gifted a copy of this book for an honest review.

When I read the synopsis for this book I got a Robin Hood vibe. After reading the book, there is a bit of that element but there is so much more.

Declan is just plain delectable and while he is a rogue you can't help but fall in love with him, along with all the female characters in the book. He has a good heart and determined to make a difference for the underprivileged but sometimes his methods aren't the best and lands him in a bit of trouble.

Althea and Bess are both strong women and determined to get what they want, which unfortunately for the two of them is Declan. I love strong female characters and definitely get that with Althea and Bess.

Charlotte Boyette-Compo takes us on an adventure with so many twist you don't know what is going to happen until you turn the last page. I was on pins and needles waiting to see what happened. Who lived, who died and who loved.

Her imagery of the historic times, scenery, dress and attitudes was perfectly done and a joy to read.

I look forward to the next book hinted at in the Epilogue of Moonlight Rider. Thank you for a great adventure Charlotte!

Reviewed for Jo&IsaLovesBooks Blog


View all my reviews

Amazon US


Amazon UK



No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...