Tuesday 23 June 2015

Easy Silence by Beth Rinyu

REVIEWED BY Becky Cox

Easy SilenceEasy Silence by Beth Rinyu
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I was gifted a copy for an honest review, and I was blown away. It is my first Beth Rinyu book, but I can assure you it won't be my last.

Ms. Rinyu's characterization draws you in and makes you live the story with the characters. I could completely relate to Samantha and her troubles with her parents as well as her love and caring for her grammy.

Jax is gorgeous and dark. His childhood was a nightmare and left its scars, internally and externally.

I loved Sam's sassy side and a few of her outburst were most enjoyable and made me laugh. She is a straight talker and if you don't want to know don't ask her. LOL

This an ugly cry romance and has a huge twist that I never saw coming. It is heart wrenching but somehow it is still the perfect ending.

I loved this book and will be recommending it highly!

Reviewed for Jo&IsaLovesBooks Blog

View all my reviews

Amazon US


Amazon UK


Amazon CA


No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...