Tuesday 23 June 2015

On My Knees by J.Kenner

REVIEWED BY Micky Barnard

On My Knees (Stark International Trilogy, #2)On My Knees by J. Kenner
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

3.5 stars

This book is an immediate continuation of Say My Name and it is good to see the outcome of where Book One ended. This is an angsty ride with a lot of downs and not many ups for Jackson and Syl.

Jackson reveals his truth to Damien Stark and I was wanting so much to get inside the relationship between these two stubborn, controlling men. I really enjoyed the bond between Syl and Jackson but again I craved more depth to their connection than creative sex. This series remains very intriguing and I look forward seeing where their story goes.

Reviewed for Jo&IsaLoveBooks Blog.

View all my reviews


https://www.amazon.com/review/ROLTHS002DI9V/ref=cm_cr_rdp_perm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...