Tuesday 23 December 2014

Star Promise by GJ Walker-Smith

REVIEWED BY Melinda Lazar


Star Promise (Wishes, #5)Star Promise by G.J. Walker-Smith
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Star Promise by GJ Walker-Smith

The Perfect Dènouement

This is the last book in GJ Walker-Smiths Wishes series and they should all be read in order. While I have been waiting with baited breath for months to see how GJ would finish this series, I truly wasn't ready to say goodbye. This book was beautifully written. It included a perfect blend of humor as well as many touching moments. I love that GJ tied up everything with a perfect bow and I was so happy to see that Adam, Charli and of course, Bridget end up exactly where and how they're supposed to. GJ Walker-Smith uses words in the same way that an artist uses a paintbrush and boy, did she paint an amazing picture with Star Promise. She has wrapped up this story beautifully and it is my new favorite. I do not hesitate to recommend this series as they are all outstanding 5* reads.

View all my reviews

2 comments:

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...