Thursday 11 December 2014

Smoke And Mirrors by Margaret McHeyzer

REVIEWED BY Melinda Lazar


Smoke and MirrorsSmoke and Mirrors by Margaret McHeyzer
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

As per usual, the master of twists, Margaret McHeyzer steps outside the norm with this outstanding selection of short stories. None of these stories were in any way similar or repetitive and I thoroughly enjoyed every single one of them. I particularly like that Ms McHeyzer left some of the endings somewhat vague so that we could form our own conclusions. I also LOVE that there are always little cameo appearances from characters we loved in previous books. All in all, I loved this collection of stories with a twist and won't hesitate to recommend.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...