Thursday 15 August 2019

The Engagement Gift by Lauren Blakely

REVIEWED BY
Melinda Lazar


The Engagement GiftThe Engagement Gift by Lauren Blakely
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

The Engagement Gift by Lauren Blakely

The Engagement Gift is a hot AF novella in Blakely’s After Dark collection and is all about Lily and her fiancé Finn.

They are both so damn happy within their relationship and have an openness about them that many would envy. Finn is always more than willing to fulfill every single one of Lily’s fantasies (and she has an abundance!) and while Lily has never been shy about vocalizing her desires, there’s one she’s always held back on expressing: the down and dirty ménage. When she finally admits to it, Finn does everything in his power to make this a gift she’ll never forget.

Let me just start by saying holy freaking shit! This has got to be the hottttest book I’ve read this year - that I’ve read in an age if I’m being honest. This is a novella, yes, but it packs absolutely everything you could want in a full-length book: the love and respect between ALL the characters, the panty-melting dirty talk, and OMG the sex that is off the charts, dirty and delicious, and oh so hot! I loved this book and cannot wait for The Virgin Gift and The Exclusive Gift. I have a feeling this little series is quickly going to become a favorite of mine. Just a word of advice though: have your fans, battery operated friends, and/or significant others close by while reading!

*I voluntarily read an early copy of this book.

**Reviewed by Melinda for Joandisalovebooks Blog.

View all my reviews



https://www.bookbub.com/reviews/2251266982

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...