Monday 29 June 2020

Dear Sexy Ex-Boyfriend by Lauren Blakely.

REVIEWED BY 
Melinda Lazar 



Dear Sexy Ex-BoyfriendDear Sexy Ex-Boyfriend by Lauren Blakely
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Dear Sexy Ex-Boyfriend by Lauren Blakely

*breathes a huge sigh of absolute content*

Dear Sexy Ex-Boyfriend was exactly what I needed to read right now. This friends to lovers/best friends sister RomCom was packed with all the warmth, banter, and sexiness that I love from this author.

Summer and Oliver have been friends since their childhood days and know each other, as well as anyone, could. They’ve helped each other out time and again, acting the part of girlfriend/boyfriend but never taken it further, each for their own reasons. Friendship is the only name of the game until Summer pens a letter to win a contest and almost causes Ollie to lose a verrrry important client. What else can they do but play this out and concoct a fake engagement? Things start off innocently enough until one searing kiss turns to two, then three, then four and more and they start falling. Or perhaps I should say, they realize that they’ve already fallen.

I loved this book from the first page to the last. Ollie and Summer gave me what I was desperate for in terms of lightness and humor while still delivering a story that had depth. I loved the friendship that was so special and paramount to them both, their kisses, their cheeky banter, their kisses... oh, their kisses! Such a wonderful book.

*I voluntarily read an early copy of this book.

**Reviewed by Melinda for Joandisalovebooks Blog.

View all my reviews




No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...