Monday 1 June 2020

Fortuity by Jewel E. Ann

REVIEWED BY
Jackie Vanhinsbergh


Fortuity (Transcend, #3)Fortuity by Jewel E. Ann
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I had no idea what to expect from this book or this author. Well, I really loved it and loved the characters.

I found the story well written there were parts that were funny, there were moments when I thought on no and held my breath.

I found Gracelyn (Elvis) character so realistic, her life changes because her brother and sister-in-law die and she comes to the sole carer of her nephew Gabe. They rent a house and meet Nathaniel (Nate) and his daughter Morgan. They have also suffered as Nate's wife died giving birth to Morgan. He carries his and his deceased wife's dream of travelling the world with their daughter. So she can learn from the world rather than schooling. In turn, this ensures Morgan is a bright, highly intelligent girl who has the majority and experiences of an adult at times.

They are heading home after 8 years travelling when they meet Elvis and Gabe. All their worlds change. The friendships and chemistry are amazing.

Morgan and her witty remarks and her fiery personality definitely made Nate and Gracelyn sweat a during the book when caught getting intimate!

The author really showed how it is not easy being a single parent, especially when Gabe has lost both his parents and Nate struggles to cope with the young lady Morgan is becoming. The storyline is so believing, I could not put the book down!

I strongly recommend and I will be looking more of Jewel E Ann's books up!

i read this as an ARC and promise to give my honest opinion for Jo&Isalovebooks blog

View all my reviews

AMAZON

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...