Wednesday 16 December 2020

Loverboy by Sarina Bowen


REVIEWED BY
Melinda Lazar 

 

Loverboy (The Company, #2)Loverboy by Sarina Bowen
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Loverboy by Sarina Bowen

Gunnar and Posy are a welcome addition to The Company with their second chance romance. As much as he loathes New York, Gunnar returns for the sole purpose of completing a job. Unbeknownst to him, the job he’ll need to take undercover is that of a barista. Problem? He hates coffee but even that takes a backseat to his new boss: Posy, of Posy’s Pie Shop. They’d met many moons ago as bartenders and had undeniable chemistry way back when. That’s not abated for either of them though both are obviously cautious for reasons of their own.

This book packs a punch in that it delivers suspense, humor, and a hefty dose of sexy. I felt that the way Gunnar and Posy reconnected and fell in love was so right and true. Not without obstacles and hesitation, but right for them. I enjoyed the characters and the story and I especially enjoyed that I couldn’t figure out the suspenseful part of things for myself!

Although this is the second book in Bowen’s, The Company series but can absolutely be read as a stand-alone.

*I voluntarily read an early copy of this book.

**Reviewed by Melinda for Joandisalovebooks Blog.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...