Wednesday 16 December 2020

Mafia Casanova by M. Robinson







REVIEWED BY
Melinda Lazar

Mafia CasanovaMafia Casanova by M. Robinson
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Mafia Casanova by Rachel Van Dyken and M Robinson
2.5⭐️

I’ve read all of RVD’s mafia books and was so insanely excited to read this one co-written with M Robinson. Unfortunately, the book was a bit of a miss for me on more than one level.

I didn’t like any of the characters and while that’s to be expected when read a book centered around the mafia, I usually manage to fall in love with the MC’s more than once throughout! Romeo was an asshole and I don’t mean the sexy, lovable kind and Eden irritated me to no end with her weakness and wishy-washiness. Naz was the star of this whole book and he’s the child!

The story was okay but not one that had me staying up all night to read. The relationship between Eden and Romeo was toxic at best and I didn’t really enjoy the way it progressed. I felt that there was a clear line switching authors and writing style and while I loved one, the other I really didn’t care for. It pains me to say it, but I don’t think I’ll be in a hurry to read the following books in this series although I’ll be waiting on tenterhooks for more of the Royals.

*I voluntarily read an early copy of this book.

*Reviewed by Melinda for Joandisalovebooks Blog.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...