Tuesday 20 April 2021

The Gargoyle and the Gypsy by Rebecca Sharp

 

Jackie Van-H's Reviews > The Gargoyle and the Gypsy


by 
94365716
's review

it was amazing

The Gargoyle and the Gypsy is Rebecca’s first book that is more on the dark side and boy it did not disappoint, what a fantastic story. It was fabulous and I loved the build-up, the anticipation and suspense and all the highs and lows.

Quinton wants to right the wrongs done to him and Esme is looking for the loveliness in life. These two characters collide and become something truly beautiful. Their story will consume you.

Rebecca leaves us with a cliff-hanger and a spectacular one! Her writing just gets better and better! I cannot wait for book 2! Get writing please Rebecca. I cannot recommend this book enough! I read this as an ARC giving my honest option for Joandisalovebooks blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...