Tuesday 20 April 2021

The Virgin Rule Book by Lauren Blakely

 


REVIEWED BY 
Melinda Lazar 

The Virgin Rule Book (Rules of Love, #1)The Virgin Rule Book by Lauren Blakely
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

The Virgin Rule Book by Lauren Blakely

A start to a new series and what a way to begin! Nadia and Crosby have been friends for a long, long time. In fact, Crosby is Nadia’s brothers best friend from way back. When Nadia returns herself and her football team to San Francisco, she and Crosby agree to be each other’s plus one to a multitude of events. Partly to keep Crosby from making any mistakes of the female variety and partly because why the hell not spend that time with a friend?! However, they didn’t take into account the attraction they’d feel towards each other and the flirtation that wouldn’t be tamped down.

Crosby cracked me up time and again with his ridiculous superstitions and that’s probably because I could relate them to my attitude when my favorite English football team plays! Nadia was an absolute badass and I believe that many men would feel intimidated by her but their huge loss is definitely Crosby’s gain.

The book was funny and thoughtful, full of banter and sweet emotions. Just a great read, full stop. You can’t help but root for Nadia and Crosby and their HEA. I’m also so excited for the next book in this series - the little teaser included definitely whet my appetite!

*I voluntarily read an early copy of this book.

**Reviewed by Melinda for Joandisalovebooks Blog.

View all my reviews


No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...