Wednesday 19 November 2014

No Promises Required by Author Cari Quinn

REVIEWED By Melinda Lazar


No Promises Required (Love Required, #4)No Promises Required by Cari Quinn
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

No Promises Required by Cari Quinn 5*

This is the fourth book in Cari Quinn's Love Required series but can definitely be read as a standalone. I really enjoyed this book! It had perfect amounts of sweet and steamy and down-right sexy! I LOVED that Jill wasn't your typical virgin! She was feisty and wild and was far from afraid to let Bryan know exactly what she wanted! And Bryan? Well, where can I find me one of him? I loved how their relationship rekindled and developed to something so much more. I won't hesitate to recommend this book and give it 5*!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...