Wednesday 12 November 2014

Gibson's Legacy by K.L. Shandwick

REVIEW BY Joanne Swinney

Gibson's Legacy (Last Score, #1)Gibson's Legacy by K.L. Shandwick
My rating: 5 of 5 stars



I have just finish BETA reading this story, I'm so excited to share with you all. Let me introduce you to Gibson Barclay the new love of my life (only in my dreams). Gibson is the ultimate rock star, he certainly holds the power or does he?, woman literally throw themselves at him, along with their Knickers hehe!! I know right? well in all honesty he can have my whole knicker drawer, the man is a God, he knows a woman's body inside and out, he ozzes charm and sex appeal, he has seduction down to a fine art, but there's more to him than that, he is an amazing musician, thousands and thousands of people want to see him, men only wish they had half of what he has, every woman wants him if only even for a brief moment, Gibson has never even heard the word no, he gets what he wants cause it is pretty much there on a plate for him. Along comes Chloe Jenner, sweet Chloe, bless her, seen too much, heard to much but yet not lived enough. She has a brief encounter which leaves her stunned, no kissing, no touching just staring into the eyes of a man she has confessed to her friends she has fantasised about. Chloe believes that Gibson doesn't even know she exists, living in two completely different worlds Chloe often thinks of him. This story has brought out so many emotions, I have felt moments of sadness followed by happiness, I have laughed out loud, I have even felt worry, yes it is one hell of a story, I think cause it is so close to real life, real emotions, there's no alpha billionaire in this story but there is Gibson God Barclay, events that take place in this story could happen to anyone, I think it is that what makes it all seem so real, that and the fact that KL Shandwick can tell an epic story, I wish I could share so much more with you all but I hating giving out spoilers. Let me just say this book is now in my top five, I definitely recommend this read as it has had me gripped. Thank you for sharing Gibson with me KL, I can't wait to continue following this story.

View all my reviews

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for BETA reading. I'm excited that you loved Gibson as much as I loved creating him. I can't wait to share him with everyone and I'm already starting to write book two. Great review. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seriously can't wait for this book to come out! I pre-ordered my copy!

    ReplyDelete

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...