Wednesday 12 November 2014

Review of For Fallon by Soraya Naomi.

REVIEW BY Melinda Lazar


For Fallon (Chicago Syndicate, #1)For Fallon by Soraya Naomi
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

For Fallon by Soraya Naomi 5*

I only realized after I read this book that it's the authors debut novel - a huge surprise because in my opinion it was fantastic! There was so much I loved about this book: it was very well-written in a dual POV and character development was spot-on. To use a cliché, the book has love, passion and betrayal. Oh, and a mafia underboss *insert heartfelt swoon over Luca*.

Soraya Naomi really knows how to paint a beautiful picture with her words and you could feel the love Luca & Fallon have for each other with every spoken word and unspoken gesture. For that same reason, you feel the heartbreak when Fallon learns Luca's secret and the heartache he feels trying to protect her.

I just didn't want to put this book down and I read every chance I got. I would not hesitate in recommending it and give it 5 magnifico stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...