Monday 4 May 2020

Beholden by Rebecca Sharp

REVIEWED BY
Jackie Vanhinsbergh


Beholden (Carmel Cove, #1)Beholden by Rebecca Sharp
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I absolutely loved this story, I have read all of Rebecca Sharps, books and this one does not disappoint. The clever way she weaves the characters past and new is amazing and this is one well-written book. The book further explains what happened in the book Redemption to Larry Ocean and why he was the way he was! I loved it!

Poor Laurel Ocean has returned to Carmel Cove to bury her grandfather and she meets the town and all those who love her and those amazing memories that she fights. She is determined to leave quickly but Eli and the town have other ideas.

Will Laurel and Eli find their happy ever after or will the beast in town who wants her cafĂ© get to her like he did her Pap? Eli promised to keep her safe, you’ll have to read this book to find out if he does. Or will they end before they even get started. This book will take you on an emotional roller-coaster, but you will love the ride all the way.

Bravo again Rebecca. I cannot wait for the sequel and Mick and Jules story.
This is a must-read, I read this book as an ARC promising to give my honest review for Joandisalovebooks blog.

View all my reviews


Bookbub

AMAZON

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...