Tuesday 19 May 2020

Dirty Charmer by Emma Chase

REVIEWED BY 
Melinda Lazar 



Dirty Charmer (Royally, #5)Dirty Charmer by Emma Chase
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Dirty Charmer by Emma Chase

I discovered my love for bodyguard romances after reading Royally Endowed by the same author and so was looking forward to more, more, more! In this book, we certainly get more!
It’s the story of bodyguard, Tommy and surgeon, Abigail. On paper and in real life, they are completely unsuited. Tommy is a happy-go-lucky guy who just wants to work hard, absolutely, but is also determined to enjoy every bit of life. At the opposite end of the scale, all Abby has known her entire life is to be serious, focused, and driven. It’s not until it’s pointed out to her that she realizes the need to relax and have a life outside of work.

I enjoyed so much of this book. There was a lot of banter and flirting, so much sweetness and romance all of which I love in a book. I have to say that Tommy quite annoyed me at the beginning but he grew on me, page after page proving his heart. The characters had my sympathy and support throughout much of the book and I was as happy as they were with their HEA!

*I voluntarily read an early copy of this book.

**Reviewed by Melinda for Joandisalovebooks Blog.

View all my reviews


https://www.amazon.com/review/R2ZZNAQBE6QO8X/ref=pe_1098610_137716200_cm_rv_eml_rv0_rv


https://www.bookbub.com/reviews/244121878

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...