Tuesday 19 May 2020

Ruthless Princess by Rachel Van Dyken


REVIEWED BY 
Melinda Lazar 

Ruthless PrincessRuthless Princess by Rachel Van Dyken
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Ruthless Princess by Rachel Van Dyken

Oh my Godddd.

Rachel Van Dyken kills me. See, these are the books I never thought I needed. Me reading an intense mafia book is one thing, eagerly anticipating and cursing the wait is another. But RVD has such a hold on me and has done since Eagle Elite and try as I might, I can’t shake her off. The characters, the storyline, The Family - all of it consume me, take my breathe away, only to give it back sparingly. But enough about me!

This is Junior and Serena’s story and is a complete standalone. They’ve been in love with each other for years but sadly for all, their love is forbidden. And I don’t mean forbidden in that they'll get a rap over their knuckles for it. I mean that it’s punishable by death. As much as they try to stay apart, their hearts are drawn to each other and in this world they live in with unending ruthlessness and bloodshed, they are each other’s rock and best friend.

I fucking loved both Junior and Serena. They were perfectly imperfect, flawed as only the best characters can be. My heart ached for them and yearned with them. I laughed and I cried and I felt like I was living this story with them. Just perfection.

If you’ve read RVD’s Eagle Elite series before, you’re in for a treat but if you haven’t, don’t fear! This is a whole new generation of mafia and you don’t need to have read anything at all prior to jumping in.

As always, Blood In, No Out.

*I voluntarily read an early copy of this book.

**Reviewed by Melinda for Joandisalovebooks Blog.


View all my reviews



melinda.lazar@email.com

May 19, 2020, 9:56 AM (1 day ago)
to me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...