Monday 24 July 2017

Banger: Complete Collection by Dick Hertz

REVIEWED BY Becky Cox 



Banger: Complete CollectionBanger: Complete Collection by Dick Hertz
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4.5 To be honest, this was nothing like I expected from the synopsis that I read. It was so much more.

I flove being surprised by a book and this series of novellas complied into a book did just that.

Greyson was nothing like I thought he would be. He wasn't arrogant and cocky, even though ladies, he had every right to be. I like the alternating point of views so you get insight into the struggle of a man with a big member. The struggle is real!

Katherine was a strong independent woman that made life choices and owned them. She has great friends. Strong family support. Jerk of an ex-husband. But things are not always as they seem.

The story of Greyson and Katherine is a great one and so very entertaining. There are ups and downs (snicker) just like in any relationship but what a great story.

Greyson is such a great male lead. Successfully business man with a great attitude even though he had reasons to not be that way.

If you don't give this one a go, you are missing out.

" I will have her. And she will have me. Even if she doesn't know it, yet."

I was provided a copy for an honest review.

Reviewed by Becky for JoandIsaLoveBooks


View all my reviews

Amazon US


Amazon UK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...