Thursday 13 July 2017

The Red by Tiffany Reisz

REVIEWED BY Becky Cox 



The RedThe Red by Tiffany Reisz
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I am an obsessed Tiffany Reisz reader/fan and let me tell you, of all the crazy sh** she has written, did not see this one coming.

First I flove the cover. I went to a signing in April and bought the hardback and it is gorgeous.

Second this is erotic fantasy at its very finest. Reisz has a way with words that is unparalleled.

Mona St. James inherits the "The Red" from her mother, whose dying words to Mona were "Do anything you have to, but save The Red." The gallery was on its last leg and it was down to Mona and Tou-Tou the honorary gallery cat.

The hero is a handsome Englishman who is so so very kinky. You can't help but be jealous of Mona. The things he says and does would melt any female and some males. A few chapters my eyes were bugged out and I was like "did I just read, that?" So I would go back and read it again and it would be just as shocking the second time.

I can't tell you the deal she made to try and save the gallery or what transpired because this story is too brilliant to spoil or takeaway from your personal experience when you read it. Just go in with an open mind because it is dirty, dark and mind blowing and I loved every second of it. I re-read almost all of Tiffany's books and this will be no exception.

Thank you Tiffany for another exhilarating experience.

I was gifted a copy for an honest review.

Reviewed by Becky for JoandIsaLoveBooks


View all my reviews .



No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...