Tuesday 25 July 2017

Girl of the Grid by Jillian Dodd

REVIEWED BY Becky Cox 


Girl off the GridGirl off the Grid by Jillian Dodd
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

3.5 Stars

Camille is a blogger who gets a call from a fashion magazine to go on a one week adventure in Costa Rica and document her trip. Adam is hired to go along and photograph the trip.

I enjoy a good YA book and I did like the story line as it was a bit different. I also enjoy learning about new places and things.

Cami is a fairly spoiled fru fru girl. This opportunity, at such a young age (18), is amazing and gets Cami her dream job before she even goes to college if it goes well.

Adam was rasied completely different than Cami and has lived an adventure filled life with his parents traveling the world. He doesn't think he could be interested in this high maintenance city girl.

They both grow and learn on this trip. I laughed more than once. This one was a bit over descriptive on the animals, food and plants of the region. Some situations were a bit inconsistent.

Overall I think this is a great young adult romance.

I was gifted a copy for an honest review.

Reviewed by Becky for JoandIsaLoveBooks



View all my reviews

Amazon US


Amazon UK




No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...