Wednesday 26 July 2017

Fatal Threat by Marie Force

REVIEWED BY Tina Shobe 


Fatal Threat (Fatal, #11)Fatal Threat by Marie Force
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Fatal Threat is book latest book in the Fatal Series.

While on a case investigating a body that has surfaced on the shores of the river
Lieutenant Sam Holland is almost bodily removed by the Secret Service and put into protective custody along with all her and Nick's family. You could actually feel her fear when she's trying to discover if her husband is ok.

Her husband, is Vice President of the United States Nick Cappuano. He is trying to keep all their loved ones safe. Although I understand Sam's frustration about being locked away from everything she doesn't come across as very nice to others including Nick. Though in the very end of the book she proves why we need her out on the working force solving cases.

What I really liked about this book is that there's a case within a case. While the Vice President's family is on lock down the Washington Metro Police continue on with their current cases as well as trying to help solve who is threatening their Lieutenant's family.

I just want to say that I absolutely love Freddie and Gonzo! Their word play had me laughing out loud in parts of this book.

The suspense and intrigue build up is great in this book. I would of never come to the same conclusion on who was behind the threats. A great twist.


View all my reviews





No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...