Wednesday 26 July 2017

Eye Candy by Jessica Lemmon

REVIEWED BY Melinda Lazar 



Eye Candy (Real Love, #1)Eye Candy by Jessica Lemmon
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Eye Candy by Jessica Lemmon

Eye Candy was a freaking delight to read! A wonderful friends to lovers romance with laughs, sexiness, and frustration thrown in to make a highly enjoyable read.

Jacqueline and Vince are co-workers, in fact, they share the title of Vice President of a marketing firm. On the heels of Vince's divorce, they've also become really good friends, with Jackie giving unwavering support having gone through a divorce herself. This is all well and good until Jackie starts having a 'thing' for the buff runner who jogs past her office window at 11:45 every morning. Vince vows to help coach her in order for her land the man and in doing so recognizes that his own feelings aren't as platonic as he initially thought.

As I said earlier, I thought this book was an absolute delight. I thought the characters were for the most part likable and easy to relate to. They both have issues from their past which give them cause for grief in the here and now. I have to say that they both managed to frustrate me at times: Jackie with her blindness regarding JT and Vince's reaction at one particular point was a tad over the top. However, I thought it was a sweet and romantic book and one I will definitely be reading again. This is my first of Lemmon's books and I'm looking forward to reading more - particularly looking forward to Davis' story!

*arc received from NetGalley in exchange for honest review.

**Reviewed by Melinda for Joandisalovebooks Blog.

View all my reviews


https://www.amazon.com/review/R2BF3WSSBOW918/ref=pe_1098610_137716200_cm_rv_eml_rv0_rv

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...