Friday 10 January 2020

Exposed by Willow Aster

REVIEWED BY
Becky Cox 



Exposed (Kingdoms of Sin, #2)Exposed by Willow Aster
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

"It's been a love tested by time, forged by fire, and found to be more perfect than the purest gold."

Not going to lie, Mara frustrated me to no end in Downfall, which I highly suggest reading before jumping in to Exposed. She is spoiled, manipulative and mean. I went into this book expecting to still hate her. Seeing things through her eyes explained her behavior to an extent. I still don't agree with some of the things she did, but she wouldn't be Mara if she didn't.

Elias was spinning out of control and I didn't know how things would go for him but the author worked it out and brought things together. Both characters grew and matured.

This is a great series so far and I look forward to more in the Kingdoms of Sin.

Reviewed by Becky for JoandIsaLoveBooks


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...