Wednesday 15 January 2020

Over the Top by Rebecca Sharp


REVIEWED BY
Jackie Vanhinsbergh


Over the Top (Winter Games, #5)Over the Top by Rebecca Sharp
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Jac and Kyle grabbed me from the very beginning, and I could not put it down until I finished the book! He thought he was the nice guy never to get his princess! She was the Ice Princess who never thought she was destined for a Prince!

She is convinced she is so damaged and only destined for the mountains where she is the Queen of the slops until she meets Kyle. She expected a brief encounter after meeting him in a bar! But destiny was set for them to meet again and again!

He knows from the first night that she’s worth everything and she is his future! So he sets out to prove to Jac that he can be her everything without sacrificing herself and her career. He proves time and time again that he is genuinely a nice guy who has fallen in love with her. In a very short period of time, he becomes very important to her!

He’s got her back and he proves that in the end with her race and clears her name.

Absolutely love this series and so will you, it does not disappoint and nor does Rebecca!!! This is a must-read story and series.

I read this book as an ARC for Joandisalovebooks and have given my honest opinion and views.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...