Thursday 17 September 2020

A Guy Walks Into My Bar by Lauren Blakely

 


REVIEWED BY 
Melinda Lazar 

A Guy Walks Into My BarA Guy Walks Into My Bar by Lauren Blakely
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

A Guy Walks Into My Bar by Lauren Blakely

I was initially hesitant when approached about reading an early copy of this book as I very rarely read MM and wasn’t sure this particular book would be my cup of tea. I obviously decided to request the arc and I cannot regret it for a moment.

This has everything - absolutely everything - I’ve come to expect and love and thoroughly enjoy from Lauren Blakely with two of the sexiest men I’ve had the pleasure of reading about. Fitz walks into Dean’s bar in London and the attraction is immediate. Dean tries to resist the draw to Fitz but when they cross paths again, he gives in and they agree to a short fling before Fitz returns to America.

A Guy Walks Into My Bar is packed full of fun, flirtation, and banter and the sexy times were beyonddddddd scorching. I could happily have kept on reading about Dean and Fitz and I’m hoping we’ll get to see more of them in future books. I’m so glad I gave this book the chance it deserves and if I didn’t know better, I would swear this is definitely NOT LB’s first MM novel.

*I voluntarily read an early copy of this book.

**Reviewed by Melinda for Joandisalovebooks Blog.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...