Tuesday 29 September 2020

THE WISH by Eva Lenoir



REVIEWED BY
Isa Jones



The Wish

The Wish by Eva LeNoir My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Firstly, I would like to send an apology to the author for a delay in writing this review. Eva knows me and knows I commit to my deadlines, however, I found it hard to put into paper my feelings and emotions about this story so I wanted to compose myself.

I lost my Dad just a little over a year ago and I still mourn his absence every day. My Dad was my biggest fan and supporter of each and every one of my accomplishments, he was the perfect Dad and always used to tell me the best way to fulfil your life is to make sure you have a child, you plant a tree and you write a book; he did all three and I am making sure I live by his example.

In the Wish, Eva gives us an insight into the beautiful relationship between a Dad and his Daughter, particularly after the former battles with a deteriorating health condition.
It is a story of opportunities, relationships, love, living life to the fullest, fulfilling your dreams and life's second chances. It is a book about finding love in the unlikeliest of circumstances.

I think everyone has had the same impact after reading The Wish and that is to tick some of those things on your bucket list before life escapes us. We are currently living through a pandemic and most of us want to be able to go back to our old life but I think this has to give us an opportunity to love passionately and live fiercely.

Marlon is beautiful in so many ways (if you can call a man beautiful) but I fell hard for him and I loved the compassionate nature of his heart and the professionalism he shows for his business. He is the maker of dreams and he is a dream himself.

Jaidyn is, in turn, strong-willed and her only purpose is to make her dad happy, the love between them is strong and everlasting.

Together Marlon and Jaidyn have combustible chemistry I never got tired of reading their encounters.

Eva once again in her masterful way has written a bitter-sweet story, an unforgettable tale. I will forever cherish this book and regardless of the tears I shed whilst reading, I loved it with every fibre.

5 WISHFUL STARS! Jo&Isalovebooks.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...