Wednesday 20 April 2016

Dogs Dance by Larion Wills



REVIEWED BY Becky Cox


Dogs DanceDogs Dance by Larion Wills
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Larion Wills
Dogs Dance

Dogs Dance, a wonderful historic western with a bit of romance. It had all the feels and quite a few surprises that gave me a great wow at the end.




Jim Liberty works for Cass on his cattle ranch. He is endeavoring to make a life for himself and start his own ranch, but the obstacles are boundless it seems. The prejudice and hypocrisy of the old west comes out loud and clear.

Anna is a special young lady and most entertaining. She is soft in a world of hard.

Doc Edwards is a endearing character and I enjoyed him every much. He is everything I would picture an historic doctor to be.

Larion Wills' is a wonderful story teller and I was drawn into Dogs Dance from the beginning. I loved that I was surprised with a few twists. I hurt for Jim Liberty, and understood his anger. Anna is such a unique character.



Entertaining read!

Reviewed by Becky for Jo&IsaLoveBooks
http://joandisalovebooks.com/
http://joandisalovebooks.blogspot.co.uk/

Amazon US


Amazon UK





No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...