Tuesday 19 April 2016

Quinn, Part II by J.C. Cliff



REVIEWED BY Becky Cox

Quinn, Part II (Undaunted Men, #2)
Quinn, Part II by J.C. Cliff
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

3.5 Stars
Quinn, Part II
J.C. Cliff






You need to read Quinn I before reading Quinn II. I met Quinn in the Blyss series, which I really enjoyed.

This books picks up right where Quinn I left us. Quinn is trying to protect Lexi and their time in woods is well spent doing lots of fun naughty things.



I think they have chosen a path for their relationship when they exit the woods, then things take a turn for the worse. Nothing is at it seems and there are a lot of interesting twist and "aha" moments.

I liked Quinn II and enjoyed the read. I did not connect to it as well as some other JC Cliff books. I can't say if it was me or the book, but it just had a different feel and flow.

I got mad a Quinn a few times, but I still think he is a hot piece of man candy, and really sweet.
Lexi just can't seem to stay out of trouble and I love her strength.

Reviewed by Becky for Jo&IsaLoveBooks
http://joandisalovebooks.com/
http://joandisalovebooks.blogspot.co.uk/



View all my reviews



Amazon US



Amazon UK


No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...