There was an error in this gadget

Saturday, 29 October 2016

For All the Right Reasons by Ann Lister




For All the Right ReasonsFor All the Right Reasons by Ann Lister
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

For All The Right Reasons focuses on Ben, lead singer in Reckless and Sydney a professional photographer hired to follow his band and document behind the scenes.

I liked Ben tremendously. A rock star that is still a good guy with a plan and morals. His brother Simon, not so much. Didn't care for Simon at all. Ben is crazy about Sydney and wants a chance together. He is a novice photographer on the side and is very interested in her and her work.



Sydney I couldn't really connect with. I understand she had her reasons for how she was but feel like it pushed a bit to far. I grew to like her a bit more at the end of the book but overall didn't really care for her.


Ben carried the book for me and I loved his patience and tenacity with Sydney.

There are a couple good twist in the book that keep the story moving and give it a tad of a dark side. This is my third Ann Lister rocker romance and I think Covered in Lace is still my favorite. I would recommend giving them all a try as they are all different.

Reviewed by Becky for Jo&IsaLoveBooks
http://joandisalovebooks.com/
http://joandisalovebooks.blogspot.co.uk/



View all my reviews

Amazon US


Amazon UK


No comments:

Post a Comment