Friday 14 October 2016

Sugar Free by Sawyer Bennett


REVIEWED BY Micky Barnard

Sugar Free (Sugar Bowl, #3)Sugar Free by Sawyer Bennett
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4.5 stars

This was a fast-paced, quick read and great conclusion to the series. Book two had a dip in the story-line for me but I loved this book as much as book one. Sawyer Bennett has both stretched and proven her romantic suspense muscles in this trilogy and I would love more of this genre from her.

Sela and Beck were an unpredictable cluster of mess in this book and I relished their tale. Beck has really developed as a man in this series. He was my favourite character in this book. Sela was kind of messed up, which was understandable under the circumstances but as a result, I didn't feel quite as much character development from her. The story line blew me away. I didn't think that the excitement from book one could be followed up but Sugar Free delivered equally well if not better. The epilogue(s) was fantastic and I love an in depth look at the future.

I was really intrigued by the Caroline and Dennis aspect and if I have a wish list for Ms Bennett it is that she develops this further as I was pulled in by both these characters separately and the suggestion of more together. The writing from Sawyer Bennett was seamless and it reminds me why I have a bulging kindle folder named after the author. I feel completely satisfied by this concluding book in the trilogy, even though I struggled with the ledges at the end of each book.

A copy of this book was provided by the publisher in return for an honest review.

Reviewed for Jo&IsaLoveBooks Blog.

View all my reviews

https://www.amazon.com/review/R179V1L7W6PK7S/ref=cm_cr_rdp_perm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...